How to apply to AMFA Membership
Organizations engaged in either the direct provision of micro-finance services or financing of such activities may apply to AMFA’s membership. Members shall be formally registered in Azerbaijan. To remain in good standing, members are obliged to demonstrate best practice service delivery upholding international standards for sustainable micro-finance.
In the case of donors/investors, the organization must demonstrate that it has provided at least $200,000 in funding for micro-finance in Azerbaijan.
Members are entitled to participate in all AMFA activities and to stand for election to AMFA offices. All full members are obliged to pay annual dues.
If you are interested and your organization is eligible for AMFA membership complete and return this form:
|AMFA Membership Application Form
|AMFA Membership Recommendation letter
Nominations will be forwarded to AMFA Board of Directors & General Assembly for approval. We will notify you of your status shortly thereafter.
Membership with AMFA entitles to participation in training courses and conferences at a discounted price, as well as participation in different microfinance related projects.
All interested in potential membership in AMFA should fill out the Membership Application form and present below listed documents for application review:
- Membership Application Form
- Official letter of application (should describe interest in joining AMFA)
- Latest Yearly Audited Financial Statements
- Copy of Charter & License
- Loan Portfolio Info (please, indicate Average microfinance loan size and microfinance loan range)
- 1 page brief information about establishment history and ongoing operations
- Latest prudential quarterly report
- At least 2 recommendation letters from AMFA Member organizations